Whats the worst programming your mind can have? PROCRASTINATION
Why do you procrastinate?
- low levels of energy
- Laziness not treated in time
- Few successful tasks done last minute
- Too many distractions
How to overcome this?
- change your place to change energy instantly
- Revisit the purpose of the task you’re procrastinating; whether its a presentation you have to make, a drawer you have to clean, a workout you have to manage time for or a homework you have to complete
- Its a natural human tendency to be most pro active under stressful/ last minute situations: try to create an atmosphere where you set your deadlines ahead of your time. For example, if the deadline for you presentation is in 3 days, think of it as a 2 day deadline and keep thinking of your deadline in 2 days instead of 3. This way you’re programming your mind to give you the last minute stress and finish earlier while you will still have time before the actual deadline and will feel relaxed after your work is done instead of a delayed and panicked process
- Reiki helps to switch mind to good energy and back to your commitments.
- Relax take deep breaths and give priority check ☺️ you will surely win over in programming your MIND!