After receiving a lot of appreciation on previous posts, 3Rs and 3Ls today, we have got for you 3Gs! They are:
Grateful, Generous, Graceful
Some are inspiring me, some motivating me’ Some encouraging me, Some teaching me……
Carring 3G in life ,you will never go wrong, you will never fear, you will never be hurt, you will never complain
Life itself is a blessing ❤️ change is constant, to grow upward, uplift, value is the key to your own happiness
Starting your day by expressing gratitudeto the 3 Gs which are God ,Guru, & Great parents, then moving further, being generous to any and all living beings whom you may meet as your day progresses and lastly, being graceful in whatever you do, doing your work following your principals and being kind to everyone is what will make you graceful
Have a nice day and do share your experience living with the 3Gs in the comments!
Expectations, when fulfilled give happiness but if not fulfilled then give double the sadness and grief as first you experience stress, which depletes your morale which in turn deteriorates your mental and physical health. The most common misconceptions are between expectations and hope.
Hoping is just a wish, a flexible one but when it comes to expectations, it’s not very flexible and thus, not very wise. You may expect from colleagues, friends and your loved ones but when it comes to fulfilling these, at times, none of them would be able to do as per your desire.
Always hope and not expect, because at some point expectations always hurt you, and hope surprises
While expectations have no end hurting you, hope has no end to reversing your damage caused by the former. If expectations are the seeds of desire, then hope is that ray of sunshine without which the plant wouldn’t grow
This is because Expectations work both ways. For instance, when you aren’t able to fulfill someone’s wishes to their level even after doing your best, you always give explanation but when someone else couldn’t fulfill your expectations and gives explanations, you feel they’re just giving excuses.
Disclaimer: the expectations we are talking about here, mean the personal ones and this has nothing to do with your work or official expectations.
1. What is Reiki? Reiki is a Japanese healing of universal cosmic energy ( the flow thats heals on physical, mental, emotional and karmic levels.✨💫✨
2. How is it done? A) Direct healing with palm ( hands on the person who needs healing) 🙌🏻 B) Distance healing : a remote healing can be send through visualize that person for his issue and can be send anytime anywhere for anyone.🤝🤲
3. Is it safe for babies, kids, children? YES, from infants to experienced adults ( universal energy)🤰🤱👪👩🦳🧓
4. Does it have side effects? yes, only positivity and relaxation for sure 😉♥️
5. who can learn ? anyone who wishes ( has faith and willingness to heal and help others through healing )🧘
6. where can it be used? humans, any living being ,plants ,animals, problems etc.
7. some brief of reiki treatment? The purpose of Reiki treatment is to relieve stress and pain indulge relaxation,release emotional blockages anxiety, fear,worries etc
8. is it easy ? any restrictions, it be used with any other treatment? yes very friendly easy to use; no rescritions, its divine and can blend with any healing Treatment even allopathic etc. it bring recovery faster, harmony and peace
9. when do we get results ? the experience of Reiki, results depends on person to person and karmic connection the more faith the faster it heals