Expectations, when fulfilled give happiness but if not fulfilled then give double the sadness and grief as first you experience stress, which depletes your morale which in turn deteriorates your mental and physical health. The most common misconceptions are between expectations and hope.
Hoping is just a wish, a flexible one but when it comes to expectations, it’s not very flexible and thus, not very wise. You may expect from colleagues, friends and your loved ones but when it comes to fulfilling these, at times, none of them would be able to do as per your desire.
Always hope and not expect, because at some point expectations always hurt you, and hope surprises
While expectations have no end hurting you, hope has no end to reversing your damage caused by the former. If expectations are the seeds of desire, then hope is that ray of sunshine without which the plant wouldn’t grow
This is because Expectations work both ways. For instance, when you aren’t able to fulfill someone’s wishes to their level even after doing your best, you always give explanation but when someone else couldn’t fulfill your expectations and gives explanations, you feel they’re just giving excuses.
Disclaimer: the expectations we are talking about here, mean the personal ones and this has nothing to do with your work or official expectations.
1. What is Reiki? Reiki is a Japanese healing of universal cosmic energy ( the flow thats heals on physical, mental, emotional and karmic levels.✨💫✨
2. How is it done? A) Direct healing with palm ( hands on the person who needs healing) 🙌🏻 B) Distance healing : a remote healing can be send through visualize that person for his issue and can be send anytime anywhere for anyone.🤝🤲
3. Is it safe for babies, kids, children? YES, from infants to experienced adults ( universal energy)🤰🤱👪👩🦳🧓
4. Does it have side effects? yes, only positivity and relaxation for sure 😉♥️
5. who can learn ? anyone who wishes ( has faith and willingness to heal and help others through healing )🧘
6. where can it be used? humans, any living being ,plants ,animals, problems etc.
7. some brief of reiki treatment? The purpose of Reiki treatment is to relieve stress and pain indulge relaxation,release emotional blockages anxiety, fear,worries etc
8. is it easy ? any restrictions, it be used with any other treatment? yes very friendly easy to use; no rescritions, its divine and can blend with any healing Treatment even allopathic etc. it bring recovery faster, harmony and peace
9. when do we get results ? the experience of Reiki, results depends on person to person and karmic connection the more faith the faster it heals
“I believe that prayer is our powerful contact with the greatest force in the universe”, Loretta Young
I truly believe this quote by Loretta Young and in my opinion this powerful contact is Reiki. Have you ever imagined of how greatly Energy can flow just through your palms? Oh! How, how does energy flow through just palms? Yeah, that was my reaction 29 years ago. I was then told Reiki was the healing for the balance of mind, body & soul. The seemingly astonished me started my researches on the following. Growing fascination took me deeper and made me wanna learn, I learned reiki level 1 then 2 and the final level 3(grand master) and just like Robert Frost’s road not taken made him all the difference, to me learning Reiki has made all the difference.
To me now Reiki has become a part of my life or lets just say it has become my life. Over the years, I have had Reiki transform myself and have hoped to be a part of many others’ transformations.As it is rightly said, ‘sharing knowledge gives more happiness’ & to me attuning a lot of people has given me immense pleasure. Here’s a little anecdote from my experience:My Internet less GPS
You must be like –what?! So, once when I was coming from the airport to my house after dropping my husband, I realized that the straight road was closed down and had to take an alternate route following a few cars along that path hoping they would lead me out, God knows what I did i messed up & just lost track of the road. Ah! So what if I’m lost I’ve got my GPS on my phone, that’ll get me outta this mess. Well one more obstacle- I’m out of balance no mobile data! Couldn’t find any car as it was a dead end. completely lost, but I wasn’t scared at all because I had my Internet less GPS – Reiki with me and so did my reiki. I was able to reach home as quick !IT WAS A MIRACLE IT Actually WORKS AS A GPS GUIDING Me to GO LEFT , RIGHT TURN IN MY MIND.
Incase you ever need a super strong GPS, here is what you could do:
Draw a CHO KU RAY on both your palms
Draw the same on your steering and tell- ‘reiki please guide me great’
If you do this with full faith believe me it Works..P.S. i’m wearing REIKI Bracelets which have also done a great deal to help bringing me back home safely!